1 lb. Ground Italian Sausage
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 Small Onion, chopped
2 serrano peppers, minced
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Creole Seasoning
1 tsp. Basil, chopped
1 ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
12 oz. Angel Hair Pasta
4 Tbsp. Butter
2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
1 Cup white wine
1 ½ Cups Heavy Cream
1. In a sauce pan, sauté garlic in butter for 1 minute on medium heat. Add white wine and cook for 2 minutes. Then add heavy cream and 1 cup Parmesan cheese and stir until blended and heated through. Set aside.
2. On medium high heat, cook Italian sausage in a skillet and drain.
3. Add olive oil and chopped onion and cook until onions are clear.
4. Add serrano pepper and cook until tender (about 2 minutes.)
5. Add garlic powder, Creole seasoning, and basil. Stir until combined.
6. Pour white wine pasta sauce over Italian sausage mixture and combine thoroughly. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Cook pasta.
8. Add Parmesan cheese to pasta sauce mixture and stir.
7. Serve over angel hair pasta. Enjoy!