These are the mother of all sugar cookies. Also, they need sprinkles in the batter. Or Funfetti cake mix. Just trust me on this.
Original Recipe from Chef in Training
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix, dry
- ¾ cup yellow cake mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and the ¾ cup of cake mix and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Mix in sprinkles sprinkles.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes.